Friday, October 06, 2006

[sam brett] error or altruism

Just posted a comment on Sam's site, not to be published, complaining that her g-mail, like the UK q-mail, is rejecting me as a spammer and that this was the only way to reach her. I also added she might like to view her revamped interview and these 1, 2 & 3. Suddenly I noticed a surge of interest from Melbourne, Australia, everywhere else a steady trickle and wondered. Sure enough, the 'not to be published' letter had been published and I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. Maybe I've just met a few new Melburnians. If so, welcome. Now on the question of q-mail and g-mail, [presumably the same company], I should like to state that I'm not a spammer. Truly. Also, noticed the Weagles took out the Big One by a point. When's a Victorian team going to take it?

1 comment:

  1. hey mate,

    sorry that your emails are not getting through? I'll check on that - hope you had a great new year,

    sam x

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.