Friday, October 27, 2006

[pm] increasingly likely to be cameron

I wish we could get some hard information. James Cleverly said, a few days ago: I questioned the result of a Mori poll which put Gordon Brown ahead of David Cameron; it just didn't fit with anything that I am hearing on the doorstep. It seems from this Guardian poll I wasn't wrong. Today the Telegraph is running with: David Cameron has moved decisively ahead of Gordon Brown as favourite to lead the next government. It would have to be so. One’s gut instinct says it will be Cameron.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea why there are so many polls at the moment, I think it is unprecedented, something that was only done to the same extent in the run up to an election. Am I wrong? It seems really over the top at the moment. And who is commissioning them all?

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.