Saturday, September 23, 2006

[young ones] two series too few







It's as if the kettle's killed itself rather than be used by me! [Neil] I've just seen the most amazing thing in the garden - Neil biffed himself in the face with a frying pan! [Rick] Oh dear. This calls for a very special blend of psychology ... and extreme violence. [Vyvian] Why are you smashing up saucers, Rick? Yeah, there's a lotta heads buried at the bottom of the garden because of a saucer in the works. [Mike] I'm not really foreign, you know. I just do it to appear more sophisticated. [Balowski] That's just typical of you, Vyvyan! The house is under fifty feet of water and what do you do, build a submarine. [thinks] There's, um, no room for me in there, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.