Monday, September 18, 2006

[the dale list] did you make the cut

For anyone outside the UK reading this, Iain Dale has posted four lists on the top 100 UK political blogs and to be fair 1] he's referring to just that - political blogs and 2] to the UK. He's also put a hell of a lot of work into it. I'm wondering about those who came in, say, 112 or maybe 235. I can't get the pdf to work just now [server and other problems at this end today have reconfigured everything] so I wonder where people such as Prodicus, Stuart A, Serf and expats like Black Quill rank on this continuum. Does being on this list, by definition, mean your blog's better? I think I'm going to produce a list of 'Best Underrated Blogs I've Seen' in the near future but maybe others already have this idea.

2 comments:

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.